Below you will find samples of work I have produced. In many cases, sharing documents in their entirety is prevented due to copyright or other sharing restrictions, so samples have been provided.
Cape Breton University
Ontario Association of Emergency Managers
One of many presentations and events I’ve led as Projects chair, was an interview with Michael Morton, Director of Emergency Management, Office of the Fire Marshal and Emergency Management (OFMEM). Watch it at the link below:
In this role, I’ve also proposed and created many new initiatives. This includes the ‘Next Gen’ program, that includes networking, personal brand development and educational materials for early career professionals – such as the event featured in the video above.
City of Toronto
I am particularly proud of my leadership in two areas:
Building the Corporate Business Continuity Management program, including data governance and policy work.
- Activation protocol for Process Owners: Business Continuity – Sample
- Presentation: Data Stewardship for enhancing BCM activities
The complete restructuring and methodology review for the Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment program.
Simon Fraser University/National Energy Board
I was one of four researches involved with a project led by Professor David Etkin (York University) on behalf of SFU, in their role as intervenor for the Trans Mountain Pipeline Expansion Project Application with the National Energy Board (NEB).
- Official statement can be found here: http://www.sfu.ca/srs/tmp.html.
City of Burnaby
- Convergent Volunteer Plan Development
- ESS Exercise – Participant Handbook
- Group Lodging Facility Setup Manual
- Building Department Guidelines
City of Vancouver
- ESS Activation Guide – centrefold (For City Staff)
- ESS Community Centre Activation Manual (For City Staff)